First Half of 2014 Schedule
• 4-hour Newbie Photography Boot Camp Part I (ongoing) in 12 cities. Please click on the link to all the cities where these awesome newbie seminars are being taught. Find out first hand why over 4,000 students have raved about these classes.
• 3-hour Newbie Photography Boot Camp Part II (in selected cities) is designed as the "next" class for the photographers who have been using the various techniques learned from the “Newbie Photography Boot Camp Part I”. In this class, we will be exploring various "Post-Production" methods in order to optimize your images.
• Guerrilla Speedlight Lighting Workshop is scheduled for Sunday, April 30, 2014 from 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM in Pasadena. This is a full-day (8-hour) lighting workshop to teach students varieties of ways use speedlights to create studio-like photos. This workshop is considered as a "Must Have" course for any serious photographer. Ben will share with students his extensive lighting knowledge and techniques in capture those beautiful well-lit portraits with speedlights. You can check out past class/session here.
• Newbie On-Location Photography Workshop is a 4-hour "hands-on" "on-location" workshop specifically designed for newbie photographers. We will have a model at the workshop helping students to capture great outdoor images. The main objective for this workshop is to teach students how to create studio-like outdoor portraits with natural and simple lighting techniques. The workshop is scheduled for Sunday, May 18, 2014 from 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM(this workshop will include a sunset shoot).
• Photo Safari with Ben (in selected cities) is an on-location, hands-on, photography workshop specifically designed for the aspiring photographers to shoot along with Ben's in the quest to capture the most beautiful landscape/cityscape photos in the selected cities. The class is limited to 8 students.
Below completed classes will be schedule again if we have enough student requests:
Please email Jessica if you are interested in any of the classes below
• Guerrilla Lighting Workshop is an on-location, 8-hour "hands-on" Guerrilla Lighting workshop. designed for aspiring photographers want to learn outdoor portrait lighting. The first part of the workshop consists of lecture covering the essentials of Guerrilla Lighting, which is how to create stunning, studio-like portraits on location with portable, lightweight lighting gear. During the second part of the workshop, students will be setting up lights and shooting models. We will ends the day with a sunset shoot (weather permitting). The workshop is scheduled for Sunday, November 3, 2013 from 10 AM to 6 PM.
• Wedding Photography Boot Camp is an information jammed packed 4-hour course designed specifically for aspiring wedding photographers. The class will cover from how to get started in the wedding photography industry, how to book high-end wedding to how to create beautiful studio-like photos during a busy wedding day. You can check out past class here. The class is scheduled for Sunday, December 8, 2013 from 1 PM to 5 PM.
• How to Capture Killer Sports Images is a 3-hour, information jam-packed seminar that includes a range of topics such as what makes a great sports photo, which photos are consider as “Portfolio Images”, how to obtain a credential, how to get published, how to capture the “Decisive Moment” and specialized equipment used for sports photography. The class is scheduled for Saturday, December 15, 2013 from 1 PM to 4 PM.
• Boudoir Photography Workshop, a "hands-on", 4-hour Boudoir Photography Workshop consists of lecture, lighting demo, live professional model and student portfolio building session. It is scheduled on Sunday, April 14, 2013 at a nice OC hotel suite. A professional boudoir model and a model release will be provided. Workshop is limited to 8 students. You can check out past class here.
• 4-hour "Hands-On" Newbie Indoor Photography Workshop is scheduled for Sunday, June 9, 2013 from 8 AM to Noon in Azusa. This is a 4-hour "hands-on" workshop with a live model specifically designed for newbie photographers wish to create beautiful, indoor portraits.
• Travel and Vacation Photography Seminar, a 2-hour seminar on Sunday, June 9, 2013 from 1 PM to 3 PM . In this seminar, Ben will teaches students how to capture/preserve fun travel/vacation photos. Just in time for your summer vacation!
• Intro to Landscape Photography, a 2-hour seminar specifically designed to help novice photographers to improve their landscape photos. The seminar is scheduled for Sunday, June 9, 2013 from 3 PM to 5 PM. Ben will share with students various techniques in capture those beautiful and majestic landscape photos.
Please email Jessica if you are interested in any of the classes above